What are dental bridges?
They fill up a gap formed from a missing tooth or couple of teeth and create a “bridge” which connects all your teeth together.
The average cost for crowns bridge treatment they cost?
The dental cost in Spadina varies from one dentist to another. As an estimate, 650-1500$ Canadian dollars per tooth based on each situation.
Contact our dental centre for more info +1 (905) 878-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should I get dental bridges/crowns at Spadina?
- Repair your teeth and get a beautiful complete smile
- Have the ability to chew freely and effortlessly
- Maintain the shape of your jaws, therefore, face structure
- Prevent your teeth from relocating out of place
Types of bridges
- Traditional bridges: According to WebMD involve creating a crown for the tooth or implant on either side of the missing tooth, with a pontic in between. Traditional bridges are the most common type of bridge and are made of either porcelain fused to metal or ceramics.
- Cantilever bridges: Not very recommended anymore
- Maryland bonded bridges: Plastic teeth or gums that are attached by a metal or porcelain framework
What are crowns?
Teeth shaped structures made of porcelain (PFM) or stainless steel. They are used when there is a severely root canalled or missing tooth.
Learn more about dental crowns and how they’re treated in our Dental Implants page. You may also visit Crown Dentistry at wikipedia.org for more information.
Know more about dental bridges